The 2nd Annual Great Big Bacon Picnic is coming in Fall 2016! Our inaugural event took place last year featuring over 100 chefs, brew masters, and distillers showering attendees with unlimited bacon, extraordinary spirits & local craft beers!
Sign Up For Info and Early Bird Discounts!!
We would like to give a huge shout out to all of the amazing restaurants, food trucks, caterers and beverage vendors who made Brooklyn’s first bacon festival a great success!
A giant thanks also goes to all the attendees – you are true bacon pioneers! Your enthusiasm and energy was amazing and we can’t wait to see you for our next event!
Total Prize Money Pool was $9,000!
Boss Hog – Bareburger – $2,500
Received the highest percentage of Licks (votes) per attendee of any session.
- Deliciousness – Streets with their Tuna-Bacon-Truffle Roll With a Roasted Jalapeño- Avocado Creme Fraiche and a Kimchi Aioli
- Creativity – BBD’s for their Vietnamese Bacon Sliders
- Presentation – BBD’s
- Bareburger – Beer Braised Bacon
- Deliciousness – Strong Place with their Bacon Bone Marrow Croquette with edamame, apple & celery puree with maple yogurt
- Creativity – Urbo with Smoked Bacon Stuffed Oreos
- Presentation – Tellers with Black Pepper Bacon
- BBD’s – Vietnamese Bacon Sliders
- Deliciousness – Streets with their Tuna Bacon Truffle Sushi Roll
- Creativity – Streets with their Tuna Bacon Truffle Sushi Roll
- Presentation – Elizabeth’s Neighborhood Table with Panko/Bacon Encrusted Lobster Bacon Spring Rolls & Tomato Bacon Chutney
- Snowdonia – Maple Bacon Welsh Rarebit – melted cheeses, artisan bread, sprinkled with candied bacon